Friday 7 November 2008

HATESHAKE

It came to me in a dream.  Something about a major corporation owning a factory of Hate-Shake. Except Hate-Shake didn't appear in the dream at all. It was more of a distraction from some kind of secret beyond-the-government conspiracy. Kinda like Mr.Bennet's paper company in 'Heroes'. BUT ANYWAY. This is all irrelevant. 

The basic idea is that you have hate instead of milk. This seemed perfectly rational until someone asked me how you got a physical manifestation of hate that had properties so akin to milk that it could be produced and consumed in the same manner as milkshake. I thought for a second and then it hit me. Like a lightbulb smeared with pizza. 

You milk Nazis.

Surely, this is the answer. I mean, if you milk a Nazi, how can you expect anything *but* pure, liquified hate to come out?! This was like finding a piece to a jigsaw that you thought didn't have a piece missing. It was like buying a burger with a voucher and then they ask you back and you think they're going to say the voucher isn't valid, but instead they just say how you forgot your free drink. It was like trying to write sentences by re-arranging the letters on someone's computer keyboard then realising you cant make many sentences but instead realising in a sudden bout of enlightenment that you can just smash their computer up.
Well.
Not really. But you get the point.
There's still a problem however...to produce this idea I would actually need to go about milking Nazi's. As someone strongly opposed to Racism, Homophobia and Religion (and pretty much most things Hitler endorsed...maybe minus Bach, Beethoven and Wagner) I am kind of pretty damn scared of going anywhere near a Nazi (or neo-nazi, I guess). MILKING one would be beyond frightening. I'm guessing I'd have to do it by force. Which would kind of teach them for being so...you know. Silly. Now that I think about it, there aren't many people who'd make or buy this product. Shame, because it's kind of genius. 
Oh well. Just another dream then.

No comments: